Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some special Thank yous!

Hey guys here Baku here still in the process of editing, but before I release the first episode, I would just want to mention some people that deserves some worthy thanks yous.

First of all thanks to Elvenbladerogue for creating a good album art cover for this podcast. I have to thank him because he pretty much set forward in setting away some confusion that led towards the development of this podcast. Also something to mention is the said album cover that is used with the promo of this podcast. I didn't demand it but he did it out on a whim for that I must thank him for that.

I will have to say on behalf of the other members of the Decoration Disorder Disconnection Podcast in that I have to thank TheSuspiciousRedLamp's friend Will for providing the awesome banner above, and the awesome album art that will be used. A million thank yous isn't enough for Will's charitable act.

As someone who is stressing out with the problems with the start of a new podcast, I am forever grateful for the reasons why he took his time and to use his skills to help the much needed just left me speechless. I just have to say it one more time Will THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment